Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Virtual makeovers

I need to get a hair cut. My hair is long and thick, is a bother to wash and more significantly takes an age to dry. I don't have the strength in my arms to blow-dry it. Plus it's rather dull and boring to look at. However, it's been like this for ages. The hairdresser isn't convenient for me and my last visit was about seven years ago. So being nervous about change I bought a Virtual Makeover CD, where you put in a digital image of yourself and put different haircuts on you, different colours. Even makeup but I make about as much a mess of that as I do with make up on my own face.

This is great fun and I'm half inclined to publish the results and put them up for a public vote. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I could cope if everyone wanted me to have a blonde perm and naturally I can't grow a beard, although I now know what I would look like if I had one.

Otherwise I am beavering away on the book or else sleeping. Shall report again soon.

No comments: